Monday, July 27, 2015

July 27th, 2015 - Last weekly e-mail before Elder Loveless returns home!!


Family,
    Well it sounds like last week was good for you all!  I hope this next week is good for you all as well ;)  I still can't believe like you guys were saying that this is the last time I'll be writing to you before we see each other again.  I'm kinda nervous....and really excited, but I guess it's time for the next chapter of life. 

    This last week was good for us as well!  I was able to have one more person be baptized before I finished my mission, and I'm really happy about that.  It is one of the most amazing things in the world to see how someone progresses towards baptism, and how their conversion happens. 
    I really don't have too much to say, but this last week I also learned how to make flour tortillas so that will be fun to do after the mission.  I was going to send pictures, but I decided that it would be better to just wait until Wednesday and I'll show you all them.  Also because I left my camera in the house.....but it's OK! 

    So thanks for everything family! I'm still kinda not knowing what to think about all of this. It came so fast.  I love you so so so much and can't wait to see you in 2 days.....at 7 pm in Salt Lake City, Utah! 
    Have a great few days!  I love you all so much!!!!

-Elder Loveless

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Oferta especial para usuarios de Sagenda en México
    Mientras que algunos hombres construyen muros y no suficientes puentes,
    Sagenda arranca este año con una oferta especial para todos nuestros usuarios mexicanos.

    ReplyDelete