Monday, September 29, 2014

September 29th, 2014 - Weekly Letter

Family,
              So it's been another good week of work this last week!!!  There were some hard times, but also some good times! So yeah, everything's chill!!!  It looks like you all are doing good!! Looks like you had a great time at Palisades!  I don't really remember it all that well, but looks like a lot of fun!  And then Jonny boy at Homecoming!!!  I still can't believe that Jon is a senior....and that Emma is a Freshman!! I feel like I was just barely in those shoes.....crazy how time flies. But yeah!!!!

               I know that this might sound a little weird, but I can't remember 100% what happened last week. What I remember more of is what happened over the last few days, because that is when more things happened.  Last week though was the close of the money cycle for the month, so I had to make sure that everything was put in the system and that everything was ready for the close.  We ended in zeros again, which is a good thing, so that made me happy!!! I kept good track of the money during last month so that I didn't have to stay all night doing it, and it paid off because I finished during mid-day, so there was nothing rushed.  We also got money on the mission card again, so president sent me off to buy some new stuff for the offices! We got some pretty nice stuff!!!  
 
                This last week we also cleaned the offices and our house way good! Like for example our house is nice, but whenever missionaries come it gets destroyed, and so Elder Beifuss and I have to clean a ton every week. I'm getting really good at cleaning the house!  The only difference is that in Mexico pretty much all of the floor is tile, so we just mop everything. We don't really vacuum. But it's all good!

                Over this last weekend it was crazy, and for that reason I wasn't able to write you guys.  On Saturday when I wasn't doing errands for President, I was buying medicine for the missionaries.  Sometimes me and Elder Beifuss feel like the little servants of the mission, but it's fun.  It's good when missionaries are happy and healthy, and we are the ones that help with that.....I've learned a lot about humility and the importance of helping each and every person.  It has also helped me experience D&C 18:10---Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God.    I have really realized how God loves each and every person..each and every missionary, and he has called us so that we can help Him by providing the means to them that they need to live here in the mission.  
              
                  It was kind of a hard day yesterday too because Elder Beifuss got sick and we were in the hospital for like 5 hours....and before that we were in the house the whole day.  But I kinda enjoyed it because I read a lot from the scriptures and a lot from Liahonas.  Also this week I would invite you guys to watch this mormon message:  
It's called You never Know....it'll change the way you look at things!! I love it sooo much!!!

                  But yeah, so that was my week! Thanks for everything from all of you guys!!! Thanks for the love and support!!! Love you guys sooo much! Have a great week of work and school and fun!!! Read the scriptures and always pray together!!!

-Elder Loveless

No comments:

Post a Comment