Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday, September 14, 2014 - Weekly Letter

Family,
             So if I thought that I had had rougher weeks before, that was a lie, because this last week was just super tiring and super long and hard.  But nevertheless, I did see the Lord´s hand in what we did this last week and it was really cool to see that!
              But I'm not going to lie, with how hard the week was, it was an amazing week. We really did have a lot of fun! And the fun all started on Monday!  The assistants and us and a few more elders went to this arcade/pizza place called Incredible Pizza.  The assistants and us were just really stressed out so we decided that we needed to do something to help us, so we decided to go there! It was awesome! There was a pizza buffet, laser tag, and arcade games!  I didn't really play the games to win prizes though....I played more of the games like air hockey and fruit ninja and things like that....but it was awesome! It was the first time that I had done something like that for like a year.  After that Elder Beifuss and I gave our first district meeting!  It was good, but it was just weird. It kind of reminded me of when I was the president of quorums and what not, but this time it is a little more serious!  So that was really good!
           From Tuesday until yesterday we went to other cities to buy stuff because there's going to be like 18 new missionaries that come tomorrow, so we are opening a LOT of new areas, and that means a lot of new houses and a lot of nothing....and for that reason I had to buy a bunch of stuff. So yeah....I was riding a lot of buses!!! Luckily the buses here are very comfortable!
          But then like the best day was Friday. On Friday we went to this national park in Chihuahua called Basaseachi....it is a HuGe waterfall where you can go to the bottom and look at it. It is like an 1 hour hike down and 2 hour hike up.  A lot faster going down....but oh man was it crazy.  When you get to the bottom of the waterfall and get really close to it, it is like a whirlwind of water and air and everything.  Like somehow the waterfall when it hits the bottom it creates an energy of water, and it is just a feeling you can´t describe. It was like a storm but only in that little place.  SO AWESOME!!!

           So yeah, that was my week! New missionaries come tomorrow so I'm excited about that!  Everything's going good, and I'm just sooo happy that this last week is over! Now until the next transfers I'm not going to have to do that anymore!  But yeah....thanks for everything Family!! I love you all soooo much!!!!

-Elder Loveless  

No comments:

Post a Comment